incubator-devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Andreani <s.andre...@opentecheng.com>
Subject Re: Data collection: analytics-like javascript
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:53:05 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

I think that good device detection is strongly related to good device analytics: if device
detection matters for a web site owner, than also device analytics does.

For this reason I would suggest to "reward" those web site owners willing to integrating the
data-collection javascript, allowing them to access device-oriented analytics of their web
site. Without any effective "reward" I think adoption would be not relevant.

I'm pretty sure you were not thinking about this when you wrote "analytics-like javascript"...
were you? :)

-Stefano