From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject resent Re: ant dependencies task
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:55:00 GMT
Looks great.  Depot is an excellent place for this.
 We have a very similar task except it builds a fileset.
 Id looks like this.

         <repository id="maven" url="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/" remote="true" />
         <repository id="nickchalko-sandbox"
 url="http://cvs.apache.org/~nickchalko/SNAPSHOTS/" remote="true" />
         <cachedset id="depot-version.dependent.jars">
                 <artifact name="servletapi" ext="jar" version="2.3" repository="maven"
/>
                 <artifact name="junit" ext="jar" version="3.8" repository="maven" />
                 <artifact name="ant" ext="jar" version="1.6" repository="maven" />
         </cachedset>

 Where can I see yor code, I am very interested in what you did.
 I had a lot of trouble using the ant FileSet the way I wanted to.

R,
Nick