From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: UpdaterConfig
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:09:59 GMT
Sorry, a little to hasty. rebuild the stuff. right now i still have the
artifacttest where some work has to be done.

to recover (resurrect) a deleted file, you have to find out the old
revision number and copy it (svn copy) to the working copy. then just
add it once again. pretty straight forward, i think :-)

sorry once again.

Markus