From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject UpdaterConfig
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:23:19 GMT
Hello,
like I said already, I am browsing through the API and adding JavaDoc to
  some classes. Right now I have a problem concerning the UpdaterConfig.
This class is called all over the API and should provide basic
configuration for the application. But right now, I am pretty unsure,
how this configuration is provided to the calling classes.
Also please note, that there seems to be an endless loop in the method
listArtifacts(...) in the class AbstractHierarchicalRepositories. Or is
there any need for this?

R,

Markus