From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Download Manager
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:35:39 GMT

> Ah, well, yeah, why not?

Well, it might be  a tad painful, 'cos I suspect there are some barriers.
;-)

For some reason I think I created a copy from one repo to another, but no
'getStream' or anything like that. Maybe due to trying to keep 'hands off'
the protocols.

The Avalon Repository work has some interesting code in this regard worth
looking at. Not sure I followed it, but I think the had an URLConnection, or
something.

> Currently I am browsing through the API and add
> some JavaDocs. Would be great, if you would check this, so that these
> are correct.

Looks good so far, I'll edit if/when I find things. Thanks for doign this,
it is a good job to keep up on.

regards

Adam