From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: UpdaterConfig
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:15:11 GMT

> Sorry, a little to hasty. rebuild the stuff. right now i still have the
> artifacttest where some work has to be done.

Not sure I follow these sentences.

> to recover (resurrect) a deleted file, you have to find out the old
> revision number and copy it (svn copy) to the working copy. then just
> add it once again. pretty straight forward, i think :-)

I think I follow, although I don't know how to query history.
BTW: I gve up on Subclipse yet again, can't whittle well with it...

Q: Did you merge w/ any changes I've jsut made, or does SVN allow you to
copy over w/o a merge?

> sorry once again.

Nope, don't be. If our unit tests were all working before you did that,
maybe

regards

Adam