From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: UpdaterConfig
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:10:52 GMT
> > That said, I suspect this is used more than we realize. We'll see.

FWIIW: UpdaterConfig would read the local depot-update.xml resource (from
JAR or otherwise) and would configure a bunch of named repositories, and
such. This is kinda like the types in ant, but it allows us to ship (or
locally configure) a default set of things.

Right now we have code that tries to get named entities from the
ReferenceManager.

I am +1 to get rid of stuff in the way, or not being used, but not stuff
that is used.

regards,

Adam