From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Moving forward or letting go
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:59:02 GMT
Lets not start a flame war, discussion here is how to get groups working
together and find commonality in code and repository architecture etc,
there are individuals who use and work on Maven present and in the
discussion. Ultimately we seek standardization in repository structure
and content so that the "Users" don't have to suffer because the
"Developers" of these separate projects can't seem to get along with
each other and work together. I represent someone whose fed up with the
constant bickering between projects that should be working together to
establish standards and consistency.

As a Jakarta Commons developer and user, I do not need one system for
building projects, what I do need is one repository for publishing
content, not three.

-Mark Diggory