From Michael Davey <Michael.Da...@coderage.org>
Subject Re: Moving forward or letting go
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:31:20 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> It's some months that we have depot, and things have stalled. It
> happens in Opensource, and even big and succesfull projects have
> months that seems empty.
>
> But...
>
> Depot is not pushing, it's not getting used. We have to give it
> another push. I'll try to give a hand, but I'm currently very active
> on Forrest. and Adam is joyfully bound to Gump, so we'll need all the
> help we can get :-)

IMHO, the biggest barrier is currently the documentation.  I've been
following the discussions on this mailing list and checking the website
from time to time, but am not prepared to work out all the details of
how depot works by reading the actual source.  A five-minute tutorial on
the key features of depot and a description of how to set up a demo
instance to tinker with would be very useful.

--
Michael