From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring (for merge) and APIs
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:44:51 GMT
> >It will not be trivial,
> +1.  Shouldn't be to difficult using IDEA.

Eclipse can do the work also. It isn't so much the mechanics, more the
mental shift (since they aren't quite the same things today). It'll mean a
few other class name changes is my guess.

Anyways, anybody else pro this change?

> I'd be happy to do the work
> if the source is in CVS.  I'll give it a go if the source is in SVN but
> can't promise anything - I've not used SVN (other than to play with)
> before.  BTW, *where* is the source?

I appreciate the offer, but I think a committer ought do this. The patch
would be humongous. :)

regards

Adam