From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: depot status?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 14:46:26 GMT
On Thursday 13 May 2004 19:55, Neeme Praks wrote:

> Basically, what I'm looking for is a replacement for maven. I'm not
> happy how maven handles versioning and upgrading versions. And I have an
> external push from my employer to replace maven with Ant. And with
> version 1.6 of Ant here, I guess I'm ready to give it a try. :-)
> But I'll put the details of my ideas in a separate email.

Funny, Leo Simons was experimenting with this some weeks ago. Check his
Jicarilla website, and look for Jicarilla Build System in his CVS...

The main part that I "stole" and modified is a Javascript, and then I built a
semi-plugin centralized Ant system with it... It is not complete, but I'd be
happy to zip it all up and send it over if you like.

The Artifact "plugin" is listed below, incl the javascript that does the grunt
of the work.

Cheers
Niclas

--