From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 9852 - incubator/depot/trunk/site/src/documentation/resources/images
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:51:32 GMT
Ooops here goes.
You need importer,   http://antworks.sourceforge.net/importer/

Place it in your path

Then check out  antlets
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/antworks/antlets/

do the top level build (ie ant )
then cd into the apache dir
do a
/ant install-antlet/.

I really need to publish these so the autodownload will work ;-)

Then
back in the depot project type

/ant  site push-site-to-svn/

It should build the site. then  check out the site from svn. then  copy
the forrest site over then check/add all the changes to SVN.

It's not perfect yet.  You may have to do a /ant push-site-to-svn-co/
first.