From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Back in ....
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:39:19 GMT
Ok, it has taken me 2 weeks to get back into this. I tried upgrading to
Eclipse M7, to get the latest SVN, and have been in environment hell ever
since. The new Eclipse is too fancy (lots of background nice stuff) for poor
sods like me, on a modem. The thing locks up real bad. Also, for me, the SVN
plugins is miserable. Heck, even with that taken off for the project, the
SVN files seemed to be confusing Eclipse, and it complained it couldn't
build 'cos it couldn't delete intermediate files. Gak. Ugly.

Ok, but maybe commnadline will work for me.

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: