From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Depot vs Avalon Repository
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:16:49 GMT
I'd like to also add that there is also a duplication of content between
the "Avalon Repository" and the contents of the
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository (Maven Repository) which are
used to publish all Apache content now to www.ibiblio.org/maven and
provide alternative mirrors of the Apache Maven Repository content.

I believe we (repository) are now considering this as an option for the
starting point for the ASF Repository?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory