From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Snapshot release
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:49:31 GMT

Markus M. May wrote:
>>Can we do a snapshot release from the Incubator.
>>I think ruperset is close to being usefully.
>>
> +1 for the snapshot release.

-1 till

1) all the files have the AL 2.0 license, and there is a NOTICE file
2) the depot and ruper sites are uptodate and published
3) the project is easily buildable and there are easy instructions
    to follow

I'll work a bit more on point 2 today and then we can assess what needs
to be done. Ok? :-)

> What version should we give this release? I
> think that we are going to be close to a 0.1 release ???

I'd make it a 0.1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -