From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: depot/depot-version-test failed
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:35:24 GMT
Hello,
this is really kind of strange. If you take a look into ants build.xml
you will find:

  <!--   Creates jar of test utility classes -->
   <target name="test-jar"
           depends="compile-tests"
           description="--> creates the Apache Ant Test Utilties jar">

     <jar destfile="${build.lib}/${name}-testutil.jar"
          basedir="${build.tests}">
       <patternset refid="useful.tests"/>
     </jar>
   </target>

But this jar-file is not at ibiblio nor anywhere else. So I guess we
have to ask that this file is published also.
What do you think?

Markus