From "Markus M. May" <m...@javafreedom.org>
Subject Re: WWW Sites
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:51:12 GMT
Hi,

+1 for the umbrella site,
another +1 for the separation of version and ruper.

The build process for ruper is pretty much done for the ANT 1.5 build. I
would like to step up and use Nicks basics to make a build for ANT 1.6.
This seems to be another move.
Concerning the separation of version and ruper. There are some
dependencies in ruper, which could be resolved easily, others not. I
would like to setup a kind of plugin-structure for ruper. Means another
subdirectory in the src directory (src/adapter). I hope that everybody
agrees that ant is a core dependency and we therefor leave the directory
on the top-source level (src/ant) and not (src/adapter/ant).

R,

Markus