From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 6512 - incubator/depot/trunk/ruper
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:27:16 GMT
Hmm, looks good. Even though, I just wanted to check in my build.xml-file.
It looks a little bigger and I did what you described (copied the javac-tags
with only slight modifications). Anyway, I would definitly like to check this
in tonite.
I am not using ANT 1.6 though, this means, that I cannot use this antlib
stuff.

R,

markus