From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: MD5 Hash
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:08:59 GMT
> I just browsed a little around and found some special solutions for the
> checksum stuff with MD5-Hashes. ANT has already a nice task for this

How would we integrate with it? Is the task part of 'core'? I'm not against
leveraging others, especially ant, 'cos I suspect that'll be a large part of
our user base. So, as a start, I'd be for it.

That said, longer term I'd love to see it for command line also.

BTW: Are you at a point where you can explain the mechanics of this? What
keys does one use to check an MD5? Where do the keys come from, can we trust
them, etc.? Can you educate us all?

regards,

Adam