From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject WWW Sites
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:16:34 GMT
All,

We need to get a WWW site up, to give us a face, and help us get
momentum/community. Currently we have two things in depot -- ruper and
version -- and we could have more (w/ Avalon folks, when we invite them, a
TODO in itself.) As such we could have one depot site that references the
others, or we could combine them into one site.

My +1 for an umbrella site. [I'd like to keep version separate from version,
for good separation if nothing more, and I'd like to use it separately.]

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: