From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Work in Progress...
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:12:07 GMT
Ah, well, somtimes I am sitting on my brain :-) I believe that I forgot,
that we should build up a bug tracking system, or do you think this is too
early? There seems to be a decision to use JIRA, which is fine by me.

Also I believe we should establish a code guideline. I know that this is
very early for something like this, but if we are not implementing this right
away, something like this will probably never happen. In my opinion Turbine has
some very good code guidelines. They have to be adapted a little, so that
they fit the subversion system and not CVS anymore.  (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/common/code-standards.html)

Furthermore the donated files have already (from what I could see up until
now) been updated to reflect the ASF.

There is one more thing, which is open, IMHO.

Are the decision-making guidelines published and agreed to by all of the
committers? These are basically the same like at e.g. ANT. Do we really have to
copy them, or can we just link to them????

Regards