From "Markus M. May" <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Work in Progress...
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:55:48 GMT
Well,
I believe the status should be a short summary of all the activities in the
incubation process. The format of such things (when I am correct) is pretty
much a non-format. Just a couple of sentences for this. If you like I can jump
in here an write some sentences and post this to this list. The status
report should then be send to the Mentor and he (Nicola) should send this then to
the Board.