From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Work in Progress...
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:51:49 GMT
> long time, since something happend in this project (means, no programming
> since last year). So, what are we going to do in the next steps?
>
> I am not a big fan of programming ahead without any concepts. Any tasks,
> which definitly have to be completed in the next couple of
days/weeks/months?

Yeah, the move before end of year kinda stemmed the flow of activity, and
interrupted the community/momentum we had. I pushed the move to make
progress, but I think I stemmed it. Sorry for my part in that.

I will get my thoughts on next steps, tasks and so forth by week end. [I
can't today, I'm on the road/in other office a lot.]

Until then I think we all ought experiment with this new environment, make
some commits, perhaps tweak some documentation or a gump descriptor or
whatever. Let's all roll up our sleeves and get comfortable with this
environment.

BTW: I believe we need a status report for incubation by end of week, which
I suspect will just identify the move and the regrouping. Anybody know what
format such a thing would take, and anyone game to do it?

P.S. We need to work with the repo@ lists sometime soon, and the Avalon
folks somewhat sooner, to see who else wanted to play. We chose Depot as the
umbrella name because we could include more people.

regards,

Adam