From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Depot = Ruper + Version + .... (was Re: svn commit: rev 6175 ...)
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:32:40 GMT

> Does this mean, that we are going to split Depot in two sub-projects
(Ruper
> and Version?). Or are we going to create one project from these two?

Frankly? It depends on how the cards fall, but I think there will be N
project under Depot. I've always had a soft spot for version, but others
don't see it as anything w/o Ruper. I think Ruper is the main (first)
project in Depot, but others (Avalon folk) might want to do more. Right now,
Ruper and Version are separate projects, under the one umbrella.

regards

Adam