incubator-deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gpetra...@apache.org>
Subject [COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Lukasz Lenhart
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:00:03 GMT
The DeltaSpike PPMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Lukasz Lenhart as the newest DeltaSpike committer!

Technically Lukasz had commit rights already because he is Incubator
Committer.
However, the PPMC agreed on handling it from the community perspective and
did a VOTE internally as if he would be a normal contributor.
Besides the fact that he is an experienced ASF Committer, he also has a deep
understanding of CDI and portable extensions. Furthermore, he is going to
contribute
parts of Softwaremills CDI Extensions project. Due to this constellation we
decided
to invite him immediately.

@Lukasz: Please add yourself to the Parent-POM [1].

Welcome & regards,