incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Startup like?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:20:39 GMT
hi romain,

currently it depends on the other parts of your application.
e.g. in codi we did it for cdi + jsf.

we discussed it several times - since AfterDeploymentValidation isn't
enough, the following events should be available in the spec(s) imo:
 - ContainerStarted (for special cdi extensions which need to get executed
as soon as the cdi container is ready and before application logic gets
triggered)
 - ApplicationStarted (for application specific logic which needs the
guarantee that all containers like cdi, jsf,... are ready)

regards,
gerhard