incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] New DeltaSpike Web site
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:39:00 GMT
I would like to come with a new idea for the DeltaSpike logo

Idea : Add a spear/javellin to the DeltaSpike name. By example, we could
add it top of the i letter

The spear symbolizes the movement and in certain way the movement
represented by action to inject something in a Java Object.

What do you think about this ?

--
Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard