incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Converter framework
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:32:24 GMT
+1 for dropping the prototype.
as mentioned earlier [1] a cdi based approach gets pretty hard easily.

however, i don't agree with a), c) (there were general discussions about it
already (not here)) and not 100% with d) (since a cdi based approach has
some issues, we could integrate a 3rd party lib later on as soon as it
makes sense)

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/TaU