incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] bootstrap api
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:55:17 GMT
Hi!

It would be absolutely great for CDI-1.0 and we might still provide it for CDI-1.1 containers
by just 1:1 delegating through.
Thus said I'm not sure how long it will take for the first cdi-1.1 containers to become mainstream...
It could also serve as playground for testing the cdi-1.1 API.

LieGrue,
strub

but it also can be used for SE applications in general!

>>There is already an implementation for OpenWebBeans [2] and it would be really easy
to also provide the same for various Weld versions.