incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review DELTASPIKE-45
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 20:55:04 GMT
hi jason,

the only alternative which comes to my mind right now is to move the impl
classes to the impl module and to introduce e.g.:
org.apache.deltaspike.core.spi.metadata.AnnotatedTypeBuilderData and
AnnotatedTypeBuilder
just loads the impl via the low-level config mechanism (which will be
discussed soon).

regards,
gerhard