incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review DELTASPIKE-45
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:14:43 GMT
hi @ all,

today i reviewed it. my findings:

#1:
imo we shouldn't have public impl classes in the api module >if< we can
avoid it. i made a small refactoring to reduce the visibility of those
classes and i attached a patch which shows the suggestion at [1].

#2:
i had a short talk with pete about AnnotationRedefiner. it looks like that
it was introduced to provide an alternative syntax to the other builder
methods esp. for complex cases.
imo we should re-visit it (esp. if there are really that many cases which
really benefit from it - compared to using the other builder methods).

regards,
gerhard

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-45