incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Sabot-Durand <anto...@sabot-durand.net>
Subject [DISCUSS][DELTASPIKE-14] "Generic Beans"
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:04:36 GMT
fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

[2] provides a short introduction as well as the basic usage.
[3] provides documentation of the feature

the basic concept:

We're talking about Generic Beans feature by Solder at [2] and documented at [3]
http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/solder/latest/reference/en-US/html/solder-genericbeans.html
The use cases for this feature are not very clear and documentation lack details and seems
erroneous.
Yet Generic Beans could be a useful feature in some cases.

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [4]

If we like the idea we'll probably need to update Javadoc and documentation and as it's an
high level feature
write down real examples where Generic Bean could be useful.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
https://github.com/seam/solder/tree/develop/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/solder/bean/generic
[3]