incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2011 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:33:44 GMT
hi @ all,

below you can find the first draft.
currently i can't access the wiki.
@mark: can you please add it.

thx & regards,
gerhard

DeltaSpike

DeltaSpike will consist of a number of portable CDI extensions that provide
useful features for Java application developers. The goal of DeltaSpike is
to create a de-facto standard of extensions that is developed and
maintained by the community.

There are currently no issues requiring IPMC or Board attention.

Since DeltaSpike entered incubation on December 7, 2011, we have
accomplished the following:
1. Setup of mailing-lists, confluence Wiki space and JIRA project
2. Started initial discussions

Upcoming major goals:
1. Finish setup (e.g. GIT repository)

Top 2 or 3 things to resolve before graduation:
1. Build community
2. Create at least one release

Signed off by mentor: Gerhard Petracek, Mark Struberg