incubator-deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: intermediate vcs
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:13:16 GMT
Since we always release all of DeltaSpike in one go, the versions are always the same. This
is really convenient to just add a property

<properties>
    <deltaspike.version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</deltaspike.version>

</properties>

and use that for all your project.

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

all the same, it still adds convenience.

>On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>yes, that sounds good. But is sometimes really heavily depending on the container you
let this run in. So that part might become tricky.

>>We should add it on our todo list for later evaluation.
>>
>>LieGrue,
>>strub

all of the dependencies and versions?  We find that it makes life much easier for our users
if they can simply import the bom and not have to worry about dependency version hell.