From Justin Clift <jcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Justin on leave from now to mid October (back on 17th)
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:02:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm on leave from now until mid October, back on 17th (Oct).

My intention is to be completely "off the grid" the entire time.  *Specifically* away from
_all_ computing/connectivity devices in order to get a proper break, to recharge my personal
energy levels. (whoo!) :)

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WITH COMMUNITY BUILDING IDEAS :>

I'm far from a control freak. :>  So, if you have an idea for doing something Community
related and wanting to know if it's a go-er, consider my opinion to be this:

  "Go For It & Get It Done"

Try it out, let people know, see what happens, we'll adjust over time. :>

ALTERNATIVE CONTACTS
********************

For anyone needing Community related stuff which can't be asked about on a public mailing
list, the contact people during this time are:

 + David Lutterkort <dlutter@redhatcom> (Deltacloud)
 + Francesco Vollero <fvollero@redhat.com> (Aeolus in EMEA), Matt Wagner <matt.wagner@redhat.com>
(Aeolus in US)
 + Bryan Che <bche@redhat.com> (anything needing marketing budget, ie. flyers, promo
stuff, printing, etc)
 + /dev/null (flames)

Apart from that, have fun guys, and go take some risks. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager