From Justin Clift <jcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud API verbose mode
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:11:59 GMT
On 09/09/2011, at 11:17 PM, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> Just FYI, Deltacloud API from version 1315573802git (current nightly build) supports
'verbose' mode,
> which you can use to report errors or see what parameters are picked up by API on request
and other
> useful informations.
> This could be extra useful for debugging and also reporting errors to us.
<snip>
> I hope this will help us be more flexible in debugging Deltacloud API code.
> In order to enable it you can do following:
>
> 1. export API_VERBOSE=1
> 2. ./bin/deltacloudd -V -i mock (-V == verbose mode)
<snip>

Haven't yet tried this out.  Does it need *both* the API_VERBOSE +
the "-V" on the command line, or either one?

This option should also be added to the deltacloud-core init script
and it's config file.  Just checked in server/support/fedora in git
head and didn't see it. ;)

You ok to add?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift