From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus credentials
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:27:00 GMT
Hi Kyoungho,

You need to set them as username / password in the HTTP request.
You don't need to set it when you starts deltacloud daemon. It's for client
request.

If you use web browser to access the deltacloud, you don't need to set it.
When you point to some operation that needs username/password, the browser
will most likely prompt and will cache your input.

The two parameters you should supply to deltacloud server are URL of your
eucalyptus and S3 service. Here's the example:

 ./bin/deltacloudd -i eucalyptus -p 3001 -P "ec2=192.168.1.1:8773;s3=
192.168.1.1:8773"

---SM

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Kyoungho An <kyoungho.an@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use Eucalyptus driver executing like deltacloudd -i
> eucalyptus. However, there is an error on the log:
> Aws::AwsError - AWS access keys are required to operate on EC2:
>
> Therefore, I tried to set up Access Key ID, Secret Access Key, and endpoint
> on the drivers.yaml file, but it still does not work. I don't know where I
> need to set up these kinds of stuffs.
>
> Can you please help me to find out any solutions for this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Kyoungho

Sang-Min Park
Engineer