From Chris Lalancette <clala...@redhat.com>
Subject Blob creation
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:57:56 GMT
Hey Marios,
     I know this is several months out of date, but I was just doing some
testing on the blob creation stuff and noticing that my libdeltacloud tests
were failing.  I traced it down to the fact that the blob_id parameter changed
from param[:blob_id] to param[:blob] when you added the streaming stuff to
blobs.
     If I remember correctly, deltacloud 0.3.0 was released with bucket/blob
stuff (even if it wasn't streaming), so I think we'll probably want to
re-instate :blob_id as a parameter to keep backwards compatibility.  What do
you think?

--
Chris Lalancette