From Chris Lalancette <clala...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.4.0
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:38:14 GMT
On 08/12/11 - 04:15:21PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
>     + EC2
>       - Fix bug in reboot instance so that the details returned are those
>         of the stopped instance, not some random instance
>       - Support getting and updating blob metadata
>       - support destroying images
>       - support firewalls (security groups)

Just FYI that I am having some issues with firewalls in the 0.4.0 rc1.  In
particular, any requests I make to create a new firewall are dropped on the
floor (no traceback in the server, and no action on EC2 either).  Marios
confirmed that it worked fine for him, so it may be a local configuration
thing.  I'm still investigating.

--
Chris Lalancette