From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.4.0, rc2
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:04:43 GMT
Hi Sang-Min,

thanks for testing.

On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 13:45 -0700, Sang-Min Park wrote:
> - In firewall, I couldn't create a new rule. It looks like opts['id'] is
> empty when create_firewall_rule of a driver (EC2 or Eucalyptus) is invoked.

I believe Chris had an issue with that, too. I just posted patches for
that.

> - "Create new address" doesn't work

Posted a patch in the same patch series for that.

> - Couldn't attach a volume to an instance

This still needs to be addressed.

> Again, please note these issues were found while using web UI, not client
> tools or cucumber tests.

I also thought that it's 'just a UI' issue, and since DC is all about
hte API: who cares. But then realized that people trying out DC for the
first time are likely to do that with the UI - so we should try and not
ship broken UI in the release.

Hoipefully we can address the outstanding issues (attaching volume and
Marios' blob fixes) on Monday, and then make an rc3.

David