From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Blob creation
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:12:40 GMT
On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 09:57 -0400, Chris Lalancette wrote:
> Hey Marios,
>      I know this is several months out of date, but I was just doing some
> testing on the blob creation stuff and noticing that my libdeltacloud tests
> were failing.  I traced it down to the fact that the blob_id parameter changed
> from param[:blob_id] to param[:blob] when you added the streaming stuff to
> blobs.

I think it's another case where the code does somehing special for the
HTML UI - the official API for creating a new blob is
PUT /api/buckets/:bucket/:blob; looking at this now, it seems strange
that we have two different ways to create blobs, and I am wondering if
we shouldn't drop the PUT, and only use POST for everything.

David