From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus credentials
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:15:36 GMT
It sounds like a different problem in the backend. Do you see any suspicious
logs by the daemon?

*Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T*

-----Original message-----

*From: *Kyoungho An <kyoungho.an@gmail.com>*
To: *"deltacloud-dev@incubator.apache.org" <
deltacloud-dev@incubator.apache.org>*
Sent: *Wed, Aug 24, 2011 00:00:49 GMT+00:00*
Subject: *Re: Eucalyptus credentials

The deltacloud daemon has been started with the endpoint as you suggested,
and I access http://localhost:3001 as a client through a browser, but when I
select an operation which needs username/password, the browser shows
"internal error" without asking username/password. Can you let me know how
to set up username/password in a browser?

Thanks!
Kyoungho