From Jeremy Bar <jer...@nimbula.com>
Subject Re: Need information on process to add new driver
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:50:15 GMT
Thank you for the information Marios.

I am wondering why some drivers have a *_client.rb file, while some others
don't, for example:

./rackspace
./rackspace/rackspace_driver.rb
./rimuhosting
./rimuhosting/rimuhosting_driver.rb
./rimuhosting/rimuhosting_client.rb

The Rackspace driver doesn't have the _client.rb file whereas Rimuhosting
has it.

--
*jeremy bar*
systems engineer | nimbula, inc.