From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: HTML UI revamp (rev 1)
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:56:49 GMT
ACK

I like this a-lot! Couldn't apply the attached patch but applied the
diff from mifo.sk (though couple whitespace issues so I had to disable
git pre-commit hooks).

I know we will likely tweak this still - imho, we should keep the
δ-cloud banner along the top of the page - also, inside individual
collections (e.g. 'list images') there is no mention at all of δ-cloud

really, really nice!

marios