From Michal Fojtik ...@mifo.sk>
Subject Re: Added "Date" response header (RFC 2616)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:11:44 GMT
On Jul 20, 2011, at 2:50 PM, marios@redhat.com wrote:

> ACK
>
> please look for trailing whitespace before commit (I had to disable my pre-commit hook
before it would allow me to apply)

> You very likely already have your own solution but FWIW, here's what I have in .vimrc
for getting rid of whitespace:

> function Nukespace()
>  let flags = 'w'
>  if search('\s\+$', flags) > 0
>   %s/\s\+$//gc
>  else
>    echo("CLEAN - NO WHITESPACE FOUND")
>  endif
> :endfunction
>
> map <silent> <F12> :call Nukespace()<CR>
> autocmd BufWritePre * windo  call Nukespace()
>
> It calls 'Nukespace' either when I press F12, or every time I write a file. The function
asks for confirm before removing (/gc),

Thanks!. I've already something to mark all whitespaces:

highlight RedundantSpaces ctermbg=red guibg=red
match RedundantSpaces /\s\+$\| \+\ze\t\|\t/
nmap <leader>wht :match RedundantSpaces /\s\+$\| \+\ze\t\|\t/<cr>

Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time. I'll improve it with your function :).

  -- Michal