From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: HTML UI revamp (rev 1)
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:53:46 GMT
On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 14:13 +0200, mfojtik@redhat.com wrote:
> I did a quick revamp of UI using 'jquery-mobile' framework. It looks like a
> mobile example we have from Eric Woods.
>
> I swtiched just layout and collections from the 'mock' driver. If you will be
> happy with this, I'll complete all collections.
>
> PS: If you have difficulties with applying this patch, you can grab a diff here:
>     http://mifo.sk/tmp/0001-HTML-UI-revamp-using-jquery-mobile-framework.patch

This is awesome. I really like this. A couple questions/comments:

      * What is the copyright/license on the icons ?
      * The copyright and license notice from jquery-mobile needs to go
        into server/NOTICE
      * There's a few minor glitches in the UI (possibly been there
        before): the submit button on the 'create key' form says 'create
        new instance'; the snapshot detail screen with the mock driver
        shows a 'delete button, even though the mock driver does not
        have that capability.

But again, this is awesome. ACK.

David