From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: HTML UI revamp (rev 1)
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:37:10 GMT

Icons are licensed under LGPL: http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3Anuvola2

>      * The copyright and license notice from jquery-mobile needs to go
>        into server/NOTICE

Sure, I'll add it there. AFAIK JQuery is licensed under dual GPL or MIT license.

>      * There's a few minor glitches in the UI (possibly been there
>        before): the submit button on the 'create key' form says 'create
>        new instance'; the snapshot detail screen with the mock driver
>        shows a 'delete button, even though the mock driver does not
>        have that capability.

Sure, there are also few collection which was not transformed yet, like firewalls.
I'll transform all pages to mobile UI and then sent out a new patchset.

> But again, this is awesome. ACK.

Thanks :-) Do you want to include this new UI in upcoming 0.4.0 release?

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org