From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup in views
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:21 GMT
Hi Michal - ACK but please can you check that the rendering of
storage_snapshots is ok for you? I can't understand why, but with the
new 'partial' method I get an empty response from the server (both using
browser and curl). But when I switch git branch to the old 'full' method
I get the proper list of snapshots. I've been staring at the code for
ages but couldn't find an issue; might be some kind of buffering issue
with haml gem and rendering so many items (a *lot* of snapshots are
returned),

marios