From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to add a new driver?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:35:02 GMT

On Jun 22, 2011, at 10:31 AM, seb delta wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently trying to understand how to add a new driver, in fact, i want
> to add a driver for OpenStack Nova.
>
> I already  create the driver following the info on which methods drivers are
> expected to implement: http://incubator.apache.org/deltacloud/framework.html
>
> Now i want to test it, there is any process for this?

Basically there is no 'official' process of testing. For some drivers we're
using Cucumber tests (core/tests directory). You can use VCR gem to mock server

Also sending that driver to the list and reviewing the sources can help you with
testing as well.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org