From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Red Hat Elected to DMTF Board of Directors
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 18:08:54 GMT
nice one!

-Adrian

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Michal Fojtik <mfojtik@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Awesome news :-)
>
> “Red Hat is excited to join the DMTF Board of Directors and help drive the development
of industry-wide cloud management standards,” said David Lutterkort, principal software
engineer at Red Hat, who will represent Red Hat on the Board. “We look forward to working
in partnership with the other companies on the Board to speed adoption of DMTF interoperability
standards, while offering our perspective and expertise as a leader in open source and cloud
computing. As the lead of the Apache Deltacloud[1] project, I see great value in leveraging
DMTF’s open standards.”